Retaliate

ABK LYRICS



"Retaliate"

[Anybody Killa]
Retalition is a must 
Watch your back 
Stay on que 
Shoulda never fucked with us 
Now you got me after you 
Devious and beady eyes 
Quick to jump and take your life 
What the hell you think this is? 
Ain't no way you walkin' by 
If you see them 
Let them know 
Just how far you lettin' shit go 
You fuckin with some OG 
Detroit weirdos 
We bombin' on who ever dirty situation chasin' 
and makin' you fuckin' bleed 
Put you on a permanent vacation 
Hammertime on your face with my right boot 
For loose river dance 
Do the jit into a spongy spit 
My homies Twiztid got you listed 
Have you all hemmed up like 
"What the fuck is this?" 
We bigger than you thought 
The whole crew be representin' 
Pistol whippin all haters 
Have em twitchin' and flippin' 
Retalition 
Beat em down 
Call up all the fellas 
We been known in the hood 
As some eye ball swellers 

[Chorus 4x]
Retaliate 
Hunt em down 
Get em where it hurts 

[Monoxide Child]
I'm in the back with the windows cracked 
I heard shots 
Somebody on the side of me 
Bitch I ain't Pac 
Give me a second to shoot back 
and I just happened to be smokin' a blunt 
and got the hops on my lap 
Now I'm pullin' up behind you 
Steady trying to hide out in traffic 
But you know that I'mma find you 
Blindside you 
Scared to death 
Keep shootin' till the burned and fallin' skin on his chest 
God bless the dead 
Go against me and you'll rest up in a bed 
With a hole in the head 
Don't fuck with me 
It ain't worth your life 
It ain't worth watchin' your moms die tonight 
If you start it I'mma finish it 
Diminish it to nothin' but rubble 
and you just opened a trunk of some trouble 
It's Monoxide, a killer 
Roll it up and relax 
Retaliatin' on you bitches 
Watch your back 

[Chorus 4x]
Retaliate 
Hunt em down 
Get em where it hurts 

[Jamie Madrox]
Ain't nobody playin' bitch 
This ain't no motherfuckin' game 
You fuck with ours 
You ain't never gonna be the same again 
Leave you chillin' in a wheel chair 
K chopped your legs from knee down 
Now who you gon' see now? 
You touch ours 
Get touched back with force 
Anywhere you at it's on, of course 
We don't sleep at all 
Give all my homies a call 
Everybody in your crew is sure to fall 
Sho 'Nuff! 
Retalition in effect 
Fuck with ABK and my brother 
You get a rusty shovel all up in your neck 
Use the same weapon to bury that ass in the ground 
So don't play hard 
Put your piece down 
or get peaced out 
Don't be staring like you gonna do shit 
Without your weapon and your mouth 
Bitch you're useless 
My crew gets pissed the fuck off 
At all these mediocre thugs 
Claimin' they hard 
When they be soft 

[Chorus 4x]
Retaliate 
Hunt em down 
Get em where it hurts 

You ever think about Death? 
You ever look Death in his eyes?

(*) - these lyrics are copyrighted. We are not eligible to post them, sorry. You'll be redirected to Google Search Engine.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z