Charlie Brown

ABK LYRICS



"Charlie Brown"

[First Chorus]
Charlie Brown, please, don't come around 
Because your weed is doodoo brown 
and it smells like the ground 
You're still my homie (but no more bammer) 
But with that weed you don't know me 
When I inhale this, the staleness creeps up on me 

I love weed, especially when it gets me gaspin' 
Coughin' up a lung from that passion 
Graspin' onto life with every hit that I take 
When I'm high, is the only time I feel awake 
Roll it up, bags on reserve is what I deserve 
No joke I gots to smoke cause it calms my nerves 
And if Charlie was around I guarantee a tragedy 
From his dirt, brown weed means head starts to hurt 
Call me a high on, red eyed zombie 
smelling like oak with a twist of pine tree 
And fuck Smokey, my names Big Inhale 
And I'm known to take it down to the tail, 
You know what I mean? 
Resi-res build up on my fingernail 
Clam baked inside the soundproof Lotus Pod cell 
Lettin' out, when I'm blessed to give 
So, pass it back and let me get another hit 
Big Smoker 

[Second Chorus]
Charlie, Charlie 
Your weed is so sorry (mmm mmm mmmm) 
You must have grown it in a dusty safari 
I just can't smoke that no mo' 
Even though I'm broke and I'm po' 
I smell that shit in your bag, 
I choke and run for the do' 
Don't hate you, Charlie 
And homie, you still my boy 
Just keep that junk on your spot 
(Don't bring it 'round here) 
And homie, you still my boy 
Cause that I can't never handle 
I need to be high 
So stay the fuck off my block 
and don't come back on my side 
Charlie, Charlie (Charlie Brown) 
You just ain't fresh anymore 
Because I like to be lifted 
Your shit grounds me to the floor 
Don't make me deck you, Charlie (Bitch) 
Don't come 'round with that 
Don't nobody want to hit that 
Ya'll bustas need to quit that 
Charlie, Charlie

(*) - these lyrics are copyrighted. We are not eligible to post them, sorry. You'll be redirected to Google Search Engine.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z