Gimmie Ah Beat

ABK LYRICS



"Gimmie Ah Beat"

Diiiiirrrrrrrty!! 

My gat sounds nice 
One 
Leave your whole damn neighborhood stunned 
You better run 
I'm comin' at ya 
Duck, bob, and weave as these bullets fly past ya 
Man I'm crazy 
Puffin' on a green leaf 
Pointin' my heat 
Straight get off on bein' the street 
I'm puttin' 
One little 
Two little 
Three little holes in the back of ya dome 
You shoulda stayed home 
D-Town born and raised 
Drinkin' on a porch 
Beatin' down on strays 
Broke as fuck 
and always hungry 
Clothes on my back be dirty laundry 

[Chorus 2x]
Just give me a fuckin beat 
Just give me a fuckin beat 
Those who grip a mic are known as teachers 

I'm dusty like a ashtray 
I don't give a shit 
Got a clean ass piece though 
With a full clip 
and a small axe underneath the passenger seat 
Ready to swing it 
Best believe I'mma bring it 
Who you think ya messin' with, don't trip 
I'm a warrior 
Scalpin' all those who ain't standin on the same side 
When its all about to go down 
Fightin' with the enemy 
Puttin' them in the ground 
I bring that old school basement sound 
When all I had was a forty-five weighin' me down 
Little redskin homey in the hood 
Big pimpin' 
Ghetto fabulous in the booth bullshittin' 

[Chorus 2x]
Just give me a fuckin beat 
Just give me a fuckin beat 
Those who grip a mic are known as teachers 

"Yeah man, my girl supposed to be comin' through dog 
and uh, she might just have a little hunny for you." 
"Hey man" 
"What?" 
"Is it always like this in your motherfuckin' neighborhood, dog?" 
"What, What? Oh, man it get crazier on the weekends dog." 
"What the fuck man....." 
"Lets go down to the party store I know that bitch down there. I need a forty anyway dog." 
"Go to the fuckin....Whatchu gotta a tan....What you you gotta tank in the back mother fucker?!" 
"Oh man, it's just down the street, come on dog!" 
"Fuck that, I ain't goin to no mother fuckin, fuck that 
where the basement at?" 
"Oh man....."

(*) - these lyrics are copyrighted. We are not eligible to post them, sorry. You'll be redirected to Google Search Engine.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z