Didn't I Say I Love You

PAULA ABDUL LYRICS



"Didn't I Say I Love You"

Something sweet fills my soul with wonder 
Tender arms wrap me in my slumber 
Cherished thoughts keep our hearts together 
Safe and warm, nothing could be better 

I will be there whenever you call me 
Didn't I say I love you I will be there to keep your tears from falling 
Didn't I say I do 

Just a breath passing from your two lips 
And I forget everything, I lose it 
Just a look makes me feel the madness 
In my world no one else will have it 

[Chorus]

Time may change some things 
But you and me will always last forever 
Dreams may come and go but we, we know 
Will always be together 
(Didn't I say I love you, boy) 

[Chorus]

I will be there no matter what the reason 
Didn't I say I love you 
I will be there and I will never leave you 
Didn't I say I do 

(*) - these lyrics are copyrighted. We are not eligible to post them, sorry. You'll be redirected to Google Search Engine.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z